- Applicant must first contact Employee Health and HR to discuss current their current situation discuss any additional resources available.
- If applicant is requesting assistance with Liberty Hospital medical bills they must first apply for Financial Assistance through the billing department.
- Applications must be submitted by the employee requesting assistance. Applications submitted on behalf of employees will be denied.
- Applicants are eligible for up to $750 assistance once in a twelve month period.
- Applicant must meet the guidelines for a “defined crisis”. A “defined crisis” includes:
- Loss of home or disruption of the use of home due to fire or natural disaster, defined as: a tornado, flood, or earthquake.
- Death of a spouse/partner, resulting in loss of income.
- Assistance with funeral support for an immediate family member where no insurance or other coverage is available.
- Devastating illness, injury, or accident of employee or an immediate family member living in the home (spouse/partner, child, or dependent living in the home) which results in the loss of income to the household.
If you have any questions, please contact Maddison Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.