The first few months of 2022 were challenging ones. A COVID surge, staffing limitations and supply-chain issues truly tested our ability to serve our community. We are grateful to share that with help from donors, volunteers and Hospital staff, the Foundation has been able to provide life-changing impact for over 1,636 people. Thank you for your continued support, we could not improve the health and wellness of so many without you.
Please take a few moments to read just how your gifts have helped so many in the Liberty Hospital community.
In the past three months, the Foundation’s medication assistance program has saved patients in need $67,317.94 in medication costs
– 173 patients received transportation to and from appointments
– 86 patients received assistance with essential medications
– 7 community members received assistance with urgent care
– 1 patient received durable medical equipment such as walkers, canes and/or wheelchairs
– 17 volunteers provided 41 hours of service for a total value of $1,170.14 ($28.54/hour)
If you would like to volunteer for the Foundation, fill out this online form and let us know. We have a volunteer role for everyone!
– 23 Hospital Employees received Stocksdale Family Educational Assistance funds toward coursework that leads to a degree or licensure/certification
– 272 Snack Packs were delivered to our Liberty Hospital frontline workers
– Since January, 264 guests utilized the TreeHouse as a ‘home away from home’
Hughes Family Assistance Fund
– 3 employees attended financial wellness sessions and received a $500 Visa gift card upon completion
359 new families received SleepSacks for their newborn baby. Kyleigh’s Gift also provided:
– 86 meal vouchers for families with babies in the NICU
– 1 family received bereavement support and utilized our Caring Cradle when facing a full-term loss
– 19 miscarriage care packages were given to women across Liberty Hospital
– 5,325 diapers were distributed to 71 families in need